Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please help me find the name of this rock/metal song
#1
Hi everyone !

A few days ago I heard a song that I really enjoyed in a video, and since then, I've been unable to find the artist and name of that song Sad I've tried to Shazam it, tried to find it via the lyrics, but both didn't work unfortunately.

I've recorded the only part of the song that I could hear in the video, and uploaded it to Youtube. You can listen to it below (don't pay attention to the images, I had to add some cause Youtube don't take songs, it has to be a video) :

[video]https://youtu.be/4vppjWP0wu8[/video]
I really hope someone will be able to help me.

Thanks everyone Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,428 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,391 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,253 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,485 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,348 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,410 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: