24-03-2020, 19:29
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2020, 05:12 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
you probably don't know the name and neither did i
I read all the books as an early teen (wiki shows 27 released until 1983) so I guess I read them all,
also shows another 10 or so after that time.
the article: https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/...spartanntp
the Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix
in short if you don't want to read the Wiki: it is 50BC, the Roman Empire has conquered Europe except for one small village in Gaul,
Gaul vagabonds led by Asterix thwart the Romans every chance they get.
not all of the stories are set in olden day France as Asterix and cohorts travel across Europe on various missions.
I read all the books as an early teen (wiki shows 27 released until 1983) so I guess I read them all,
also shows another 10 or so after that time.
the article: https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/...spartanntp
the Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix
in short if you don't want to read the Wiki: it is 50BC, the Roman Empire has conquered Europe except for one small village in Gaul,
Gaul vagabonds led by Asterix thwart the Romans every chance they get.
not all of the stories are set in olden day France as Asterix and cohorts travel across Europe on various missions.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

