Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Education Degree
#1
Hi there!

I intend to move to NYC soon, and I want to study music education and after that, study music therapy.

I'm afraid I really have no idea which schools better / worse / considered better / worse than others. I want the undergraduate degree of course.

NYU is out of the question because of the crazy tution. But other than that, I'm open to suggestions.


I'd really appreciate some recommendations for places, because I really have no idea.

Thanks a lot in advance! Smile
Reply
#2
I could only advise on London colleges.

I am interested to know what the difference is between 'Music Education' and a 'Music' degree? Sorry for my ignorance.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do online music lessons work??? Ruhi Sheikh 20 12,693 15-07-2024, 11:20
Last Post: JeromeD
  Fav music tv from 90-s-00-s Disco 3 2,715 21-03-2020, 09:34
Last Post: Disco
  Sheet music Mecc 6 3,767 06-03-2020, 14:17
Last Post: Mecc
  Listen to my YouTube music channel? HiddenSignal 2 3,465 05-08-2019, 13:22
Last Post: Coldblue
  KLR- Serious, Experienced, Lyrical, Rapper. Check my music out. KLR 5 3,869 10-01-2017, 13:56
Last Post: Jerome
  Help needed for my research project on the music industry Ashutosh Nandkeolyar 0 1,625 08-08-2016, 15:44
Last Post: Ashutosh Nandkeolyar
  Musical education Nomad 0 1,289 29-01-2016, 15:22
Last Post: Nomad
  Kazz muzic new music video - kazz muzic- the call (feedback) kazzmuzic 1 2,112 02-12-2015, 09:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,545 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Trying out the world of music Experimentonomen 2 2,582 20-09-2015, 19:12
Last Post: Experimentonomen

Forum Jump: