05-02-2012, 22:09
I think Rick Wakeman played a real church organ on that track
|
The Yes album YES
|
|
05-02-2012, 22:09
I think Rick Wakeman played a real church organ on that track
10-03-2014, 13:05
Yes you are right - recorded in a cathedral or church somewhere near Geneva I think.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
04-07-2016, 19:23
I really liked Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe's debut as well. Some fantastic music on that one.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
04-07-2016, 21:01
Jerome Wrote:I prefer 'Going for the One' to the Yes album. To me this was when they hit their musical peak. Just bought their latest album, 'Fly From Here' and it's pretty good too."Going For the One" was in my opinion their musical peak. Unlike most albums, including many Yes albums, there is not one dud moment on it. And they never surpassed "Turn of the Century."
05-07-2016, 07:56
Have to agree - 'Turn of the Century', 'Awaken' & 'Wonderous Stories' are all exceptional pieces of music.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|