19-08-2016, 13:02
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #31
Spotify spin
![[Image: MI0004081562.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]](http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_500/MI0004/081/MI0004081562.jpg?partner=allrovi.com)
usually skip over compilation albums
unless I'm unfamiliar with the artist
such is the case here
Maryland band with a double album set (over 2 hours)
have to admit I cheated
2nd disc is all live so I passed
1st one is pretty good
2 new tracks of course, to suck them fans in
here's one of them which I love
and that's rare for a new song
[video=youtube;AZv8S806y_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZv8S806y_Y[/video]
Spotify spin
![[Image: MI0004081562.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]](http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_500/MI0004/081/MI0004081562.jpg?partner=allrovi.com)
usually skip over compilation albums
unless I'm unfamiliar with the artist
such is the case here
Maryland band with a double album set (over 2 hours)
have to admit I cheated
2nd disc is all live so I passed
1st one is pretty good
2 new tracks of course, to suck them fans in
here's one of them which I love
and that's rare for a new song
[video=youtube;AZv8S806y_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZv8S806y_Y[/video]

