06-09-2016, 12:12
CH and MH have almost the identical amount of posts - is there a race going on here?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
Just noticed
|
|
06-09-2016, 12:12
CH and MH have almost the identical amount of posts - is there a race going on here?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
06-09-2016, 12:19
not at all
I have known my demise was impending for months no attempt to keep up here CH has the crown for good
06-09-2016, 12:37
no, no race Jerome, just the way it is mate...
MH was here at the beginning of MD, he has been here through all the changes and still stayed (probably because he cant be bothered going anywhere else, LMAO), he is "the heart and soul" of the forum regardless of who is top of the leader boards IMO.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
06-09-2016, 15:52
You're not too shabby either Crazy mate!:clap22:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
11-09-2016, 04:29
Music Head is a leader. He knows how to deal with people and he is smart enough to know exactly when to step in or not.
He is fair. He reminds me of a friend I think the world of. Did I say I am a fan of MH :laugh: Music Head for Pres. :biggrin:
11-09-2016, 05:16
You're right there - he would make a great leader. Level-headed.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
11-09-2016, 13:17
you guys humble me
love you all certainly not a leader if I was your leader all techno/house, rap and modern country music would be banned |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|