03-10-2009, 17:54
Hi I'm Tony from Swindon in the UK.
I guess the best way to describe my music taste is to tell you of my recent and upcoming gigs. I've recently been to see Starsailor, AC/DC and Florence & the Machine and have got tickets for Green Day, Deep Purple and White Lies.
Most weekends you will find me in Riffs Bar, a local live music pub run by friends of mine and thoroughly reccommended if you are passing. It's like watching a band in your living room and everyone is really friendly. In the last few weeks I've seen Deborah Bonham, Simon McBride, Viking Skull and Never The Bride - not so well known but quality none the less.
Also went to the theatre last week to see "Over the Rainbow" The Eva Cassidy Story, (very sad but great vocals)
I have an acoustic guitar that I'm struggling with so any tips would be appreciated.
Well I hope I haven't bored you too much and look forward to meeting like minded music lovers.
I guess the best way to describe my music taste is to tell you of my recent and upcoming gigs. I've recently been to see Starsailor, AC/DC and Florence & the Machine and have got tickets for Green Day, Deep Purple and White Lies.
Most weekends you will find me in Riffs Bar, a local live music pub run by friends of mine and thoroughly reccommended if you are passing. It's like watching a band in your living room and everyone is really friendly. In the last few weeks I've seen Deborah Bonham, Simon McBride, Viking Skull and Never The Bride - not so well known but quality none the less.
Also went to the theatre last week to see "Over the Rainbow" The Eva Cassidy Story, (very sad but great vocals)
I have an acoustic guitar that I'm struggling with so any tips would be appreciated.
Well I hope I haven't bored you too much and look forward to meeting like minded music lovers.


