Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #97
I don't like it
[video=youtube;ESXgJ9-H-2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESXgJ9-H-2U[/video]
Posts: 196
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2014
I don't like the song, but the video is very interesting. However, she's not as good at dancing as her backup dancers and that makes the video kind of awkward, in my humble opinion.
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I can see me grooving to this song with the grandkids though !!!!..lol
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 23
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2014
I don't like this kind of music, but I feel in love with this song and I don't know why!
Posts: 394
Threads: 38
Joined: Apr 2016
New single. What do you think about it?
[video=youtube;SpNvf43V_Nk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpNvf43V_Nk[/video]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Hard to be original these days!:frown:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!