Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Betty Who - Take Me When You Go
#1
Ok...I'm not so much advocating that this is an amazing, drop everything and go buy it, album. I'm more so blown away at how much she sounds like Katy Perry...(that sound you just heard was the sound of a bunch of middle-aged men closing out of the threadWink...But if you like Katy Perry (which, I confess, I do), think of her as the Australian version, without all the girl kissing (maybe on the next album)!

This one is my favorite off the album.

[video=youtube;60fpQa1Mkcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fpQa1Mkcg[/video]
"KICK OUT THE JAMS, KICK UP THE SOUL, POUR ANOTHER GLASS OF THAT ROCK AND ROLL, TURN UP THE BAND, FIRE IN THE HOLE, GONNA LOSE CONTROL TONIGHT...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, I'M NOT AMERICAS SWEET HEART, BUT YOU LOVE ME ANYWAY!" - Elle King "America's Sweetheart"
http://www.needleinaplaystack.com
Reply
#2
We have some news here, looks like next year will be released second album.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/column...ce=twitter
Reply
#3
Album "The Valley" release date March 24th. New single:

[video=youtube;eGEI_1nzp3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGEI_1nzp3I[/video]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Yung Gravy - Betty (Get Money) Music Head 0 897 23-07-2022, 11:04
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: