Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
i'm kerry,
i love music generally but would describe myself fondly as a pop tart.
my favourite bands are hanson, new kids on the block, boyzone....i don't take myself too seriously-who could with taste in music like mine lol
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hiya pop tart, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site, & look forward to getting to know you...
Posts: 51
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2009
Hey there welcome and have fun!
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Hi pop tart kerry
Every site needs 1 pop fan.:behindsofa:
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Welcome to MD Kerry. Make yourself at home, and I am sure we're a good laugh.
R.I.P. Stephen Gately from BoyZone who died today
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
Hi and welcome - I like people who don't take themselves too seriously!
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
so far its good to be here.
lol
:biggrin: