04-04-2017, 11:49
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #29
courtesy of Spotify
![[Image: 220px-Climate_Change_Pitbull_Cover.jpg]](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/37/Climate_Change_Pitbull_Cover.jpg/220px-Climate_Change_Pitbull_Cover.jpg)
from Miami
10th album
I think our buddy SteveO likes this guy
he can have him
the only thing I remember liking is Timber from a few years back
featured artists on most every track here
another one who does a shoutout to himself on most tracks
calls himself Mr. Worldwide
5 singles so far
2 have been previously posted
here's the third
[video=youtube;VZGwnMPWvoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZGwnMPWvoQ[/video]
courtesy of Spotify
from Miami
10th album
I think our buddy SteveO likes this guy
he can have him
the only thing I remember liking is Timber from a few years back
featured artists on most every track here
another one who does a shoutout to himself on most tracks
calls himself Mr. Worldwide
5 singles so far
2 have been previously posted
here's the third
[video=youtube;VZGwnMPWvoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZGwnMPWvoQ[/video]

