Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pierce Brothers "the records were ours"
#1
[Image: no-img-sm._CB192198896_AA218_.gif]

Pierce Brothers "the records were ours"

Spotify listen:

Aussie band...
first album as far as I can tell, but a few "ep's" behind them also...
I call this one an "ep" also, six studio tracks, two live...
debuted at #1 on the Aussie artists album chart this week...
sounds a lot like Mumford And Sons for the most part...
lead off track, Take Me Out, has a more rock feel than the others though...
nothing on here I don't like...
from the album:

[video=youtube;9OZfui2fKDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OZfui2fKDQ[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
yea I get the Mumford & Sons
after they turned rock
didn't care for this one
fav was the title track
but I couldn't find a decent clip

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW COVER: Nick Cave & Debbie Harry - On the Other Side (Jeffrey Lee Pierce) Ruby 3 1,674 24-07-2023, 18:40
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Pierce The Veil - The Jaws Of Life Music Head 0 892 24-02-2023, 13:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Avett Brothers "neopolitan sky" CRAZY-HORSE 0 893 18-02-2019, 01:30
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Pierce Brothers "my tired mind" CRAZY-HORSE 0 794 27-11-2017, 00:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  You Can Listen To Free Music From Italian Pop Rock Band The General Brothers BobMoran 0 1,472 08-06-2016, 02:00
Last Post: BobMoran
  Pierce The Veil - Misadventures Music Head 1 1,817 25-05-2016, 12:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  The Avett Brothers jazzboCR 7 4,402 08-04-2016, 22:22
Last Post: Pharmcat
  PIERCE THE VEIL "collide with the sky" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,705 26-07-2012, 07:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Broken Records - Let Me Come Home Music Head 0 1,042 17-01-2011, 12:51
Last Post: Music Head
  Black Keys - Brothers Music Head 0 989 18-05-2010, 23:49
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: