Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW SINGLE: Revivalists - Wish I Knew You
#1
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart this week at #93

I like it




Reply
#2
I have two of their releases, like them both and hope this is a precursor to a new one.
Reply
#3
This must be a re-entry - it's from their Men Amongst Mountains album released in 2015. I liked City of Sound, but wasn't much taken with Men Amongst Mountains. Good song though.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#4
love that track MH...

nice info Ruby:

I found this great cover of Bee Gees' "to love somebody" by Revivalists on YT:



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Here you go - http://www.music-discussion.com/showthre...s#pid92035

I like the whole vibe of this one ... it's on City of Sound ...  Smile



"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#6
good track Ruby...
I am going to have to pursue this band further for sure, thanks!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Barenaked Ladies - "careful (for Dee)" CRAZY-HORSE 0 145 16-09-2026, 08:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Marilyn Manson - "exit wound" CRAZY-HORSE 0 313 17-07-2026, 00:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: echo & The Bunnymen - "brussels is haunted" CRAZY-HORSE 0 254 16-07-2026, 23:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Kat Robichaud - "cake" CRAZY-HORSE 0 353 28-06-2026, 08:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Dynamite Shakers - "hot stumps" CRAZY-HORSE 0 435 28-06-2026, 06:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Modest Mouse - "picking dragon's pockets" CRAZY-HORSE 0 593 13-05-2026, 00:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Father John Misty - "the payoff" CRAZY-HORSE 0 563 10-05-2026, 06:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Flea feat: Nick Cave - "wichita lineman" CRAZY-HORSE 2 877 17-04-2026, 11:47
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Kasabian - "great pretender" CRAZY-HORSE 0 456 03-04-2026, 05:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Cortney Barnett - "one thing at a time" CRAZY-HORSE 0 496 28-03-2026, 02:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: