Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Shed Seven "instant pleasures"
#1
[Image: 51UDqw8kPNL._AC_US218_.jpg]

SHED SEVEN  "instant pleasures"

Spotify listen:

UK Britpop  band...
made four albums between 94-01 but i'd not heard of them,
which is strange because im a fan of Britpop?!?....
I guess I missed them back in the day...
anyway, they reformed and this is their reformation album...
a cross between Oasis and Ocean Colour Scene for the most part...
which is what Britpop was anyway...
I love this album on one solitary listen and because of it I checked out some clips
from their back catalogue (I wasn't impressed, but I am by this one!),
will be surprised if this one doesn't end up my favourite album of 2017!

from the album, the first single:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysgmBIbzr_k  (video)

and the second single:



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
good album mate
certainly hear the Oasis
I was concerned after the first track (first single)
didn't even care for that
it kicked in around track 3 and went upward from there for the most part

by far my favorite




Reply
#3
funny you mentioned "better days" because along with that one the other one I wrote down was this one as standout tracks!
had a Brandon Flowers feel to it for me...

and hey, glad you liked it



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 50 01-10-2026, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 155 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 135 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 108 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 207 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 277 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 230 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 339 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 243 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 268 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: