Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Lily Allen "no shame"
#1
[Image: 220px-Lily_Allen_-_No_Shame.png]


LILY ALLEN  "no shame"

Spotify listen....

I had not idea Lily had another album coming out, thought she'd retired after "sheezus"?!?!
loved the first two albums, wasn't overly keen on the third, and this, her fourth, well,
I'm disappointed, theres nothing here at all, maybe a couple I thought were okay but that's it...
gone are her cheeky cockney innuendos, gone are the in your face opinions of a twenty something
year old woman in the prime of her life, instead all I hear is humdrum at best...
not for me, and I suspect if you were never a fan, this wont make you a fan...

the only song on the album that stands out for me...



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Miley - Bass Persuades Music Head 0 58 29-09-2026, 12:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Prince - "timeless" CRAZY-HORSE 1 206 19-09-2026, 11:46
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: ADELA - PRIMA Music Head 0 148 16-09-2026, 11:07
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alex Warren - Wildchild Music Head 1 195 11-09-2026, 22:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Audrey Hobert - Who's The Clown? Music Head 0 290 01-09-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: KATSEYE - WILD (ep) Music Head 0 216 26-08-2026, 11:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: FLO - Therapy At The Club Music Head 0 211 24-08-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Ariana Grande - Petal Music Head 0 234 12-08-2026, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Shania Twain - Little Miss Twain Music Head 0 232 10-08-2026, 16:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Tyla - A*POP Music Head 0 246 08-08-2026, 11:30
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: