01-07-2018, 16:19
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 16:22 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
Spotify listen:
the band's sixth studio set...
I only own one, "plastic beach" their third....
a strange band...
brainchild behind the project is and always has been Blur front man Damon Albarn,
from there, he recruits members as required...
a few fonk people on this one...
ex-Blur guitarist Graham Coxon comes aboard also....
George Benson and Snoop Dogg each appear on one track each...
album has a funk feel to it..
but it could also be in the electronica thread also so Alternative covers all bases...
nothing a really dislike but only a handful I can say I liked on that first up listen...
so yet again, Gorillaz continues to mystify me musically and they still confuse and confound
me at every turn...
my favourite track:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

