Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Regurgitator "headroxx"
#1
[Image: 71m6xKQ2fZL._AC_US218_.jpg]


Spotify listen:

Aussie alt rockers...
sort of a cross between Eagles Of Death Metal, Franz Ferdinand and White Stripes...
this album contains all of those elements of those bands from the cooky rock of
FF, the lame simplistic pop of EODM and the off-beat rock of WS...
possibly even some Avalanches sounds on here also...
a good solid album from a band 20+ years into their career,,,
come to think of it I own (or owned) a couple of their album which I cannot recall seeing
of late, maybe I should make the effort to find them (along with the other cds I own which have
mysteriously vanished over the years!...
BTW, this is on my "to purchase list"...

my favourite track is "no point" but I couldn't find a link for it 
so heres another cool track from the album:



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
you lost me on this one bud
hard to recover from the 1 minute intro track
only thing I remotely liked was Don't Stress

wasn'r hard to pick a worst track




Reply
#3
Damn, sorry mate, thought it would have been a sure thing with you...

and yes, that intro track was terrible
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 50 01-10-2026, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 157 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 135 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 108 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 207 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 277 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 230 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 339 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 243 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 268 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: