Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #51
courtesy of Spotify
Aussie land
debut album
not caring for her poppy voice
but I can get over it
real music does that
single and fav
Posts: 35,591
Threads: 3,573
Joined: Jul 2010
debuted at #2 here last week, slipped to #14 this week...
not a fan of her vocals, but kudos on the 'real' instruments
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 6,430
Threads: 418
Joined: May 2014
She has the approval of teens here (the ones I know, at any rate) - they like that she's different - this clip in particular which has a ridiculous amount of views, I see ...
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson