Posts: 25
Threads: 2
Joined: Jan 2010
Hello, everyone. I'm new here and look forward to interacting with everyone!
I love R&B, Classic Rock, and some alternative music too. Range of music is from 50's to current. Just wanted to say hello!
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi P, & welcome to MD.
Who are a few of your favourite artists ??
Hope you enjoy the site...
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
welcome to md
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 311
Threads: 29
Joined: Dec 2007
Gidday mate and welcome to MD! :wink:
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2010
Hey Guys ,
Marley here from the Cayman Islands. Was turned on to the site by Music Head, or as I like to think of him - Wiki Music , he knows it all. Anyways, I may not be too active posting but will definitely enjoy the wealth of music knowledge here.
Thanks
Posts: 311
Threads: 29
Joined: Dec 2007
10-01-2010, 00:51
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2010, 11:51 by Beach.)
Welcome to MD, Marley but you should have started your own 'New Member' thread old son! :wink:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Welcome to the site Marley.
A lot of interesting people and music topics here. You're sure to find something to your liking.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Marley, & welcome to MD.
Who is your favourite artist ?? (Joking...)
Hope you enjoy the site.