Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dream Show
#11
Cool. I live in a ******* one-horse town ("the smallest major city in Germany") where no band would ever want to play in...


Also, I doubt that Melt-Banana have ever played in Germany. Sucks to live here - except for the healtcare system which you guys compare to the euthanasia program.
Reply
#12
People here are morons. The fact that people think the public option is syonymous with single-payer healthcare. I hope we'll have single-payer in my lifetime.

I'm sort of surprised that I got to see them. I didn't really know anything about them when I saw them, except that they were opening for Tool. It must have been the largest venue they'd ever played in. All of the drunk rednecks hated it, of course, until they played their encore which shut them up. They were much louder than Tool... And much cooler. The guitar nearly made my ears bleed.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#13
1)Jack's Mannequin
2)Three Days Grace

3 Doors Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "The Gunner's Dream" Roger Waters' new version Ruby 1 755 22-01-2021, 10:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Stevie Nicks "show them the way" CRAZY-HORSE 0 736 10-10-2020, 07:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: GRANT-LEE PHILLIPS ~ Lightning, Show Us Your Stuff Ruby 3 1,970 08-09-2020, 05:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  N EW ALBUM: Dream Theater "distance over time" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,832 15-03-2019, 02:40
Last Post: SteveO
  Queen-Show must go on (orchestral cover) Filip Lackovic 1 1,947 16-08-2016, 21:46
Last Post: ulimusic
  Cheap Trick "Dream Police" Pharmcat 0 1,489 17-05-2016, 02:40
Last Post: Pharmcat
  Guns N' Roses select Detroit as first reunion concert tour show Mercury7 2 1,942 02-04-2016, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Adele setlist, video and reviews from first '25' world tour show Mercury7 0 1,665 01-03-2016, 14:58
Last Post: Mercury7
  Dream Theater "the astonishing" CRAZY-HORSE 15 6,261 17-02-2016, 15:04
Last Post: Mr.Smolski
  See rare color photos of The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show! Mercury7 0 1,377 13-02-2016, 16:47
Last Post: Mercury7

Forum Jump: