Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2009
16-11-2009, 07:40
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2009, 04:32 by tisesunshine.)
i like music,and you?
yesterday one more
loving you
a little love
big big world
truly madly deeply
i wanna be with you
u make me wanna
...
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 23
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2008
tisesunshine Wrote:i like music,and you?
yesterday one more
loving you
a little love
big big world
truly madly deeply
i wanna be with you
u make me wanna
...
Hello and welcome
[
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
welcome to MD my friend.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee: