Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey all
#1
My name is James, and i am the lead guitarist in the up and coming independent band Class 6. We play a fusion of rock and hip-hop. When you get the chance, look us up on myspace. Our name is 'Class6live'. I joined this forum to find other like-minded individuals who are as passionate about music as we are.

Thank you,
James
Class 6
Reply
#2
Hi and welcome to MD.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Welcome to the site James

So where does the name Class 6 come from?

Reply
#4
Hi James, & welcome to MD.

Hope you enjoy the site, & I look forward to getting to know you...
Reply
#5
Music Head Wrote:Welcome to the site James

So where does the name Class 6 come from?
'Class 6' is a play on the word 'classics', which is always the status that an emerging artist strives for. There are also 6 of us in the group, so it can take on either meaning.
Reply
#6
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply


Forum Jump: