Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Janet Jackson News
#1
from rolling stone

[Image: 30945143-30945148-slarge.jpg]

In her first televised interview since Michael Jackson died on June 25th, Janet Jackson tells ABC’s In the Spotlight that she blames Dr. Conrad Murray for her brother’s death. “He was the one that was administering,” she told ABC’s Robin Roberts in an interview that will air Wednesday, November 18th. “I think he is responsible.” As for the moment she learned Michael had passed away, Jackson said, “It just didn’t ring true to me. It felt like a dream.”

Janet added she believes Dr. Murray should never practice medicine again, but the prospect of losing his license is likely the least of his problems: As Rolling Stone reported, Murray has been the focus of the investigation into Jackson’s death, which has been ruled a homicide caused by an acute Propofol intoxication. Police have yet to file charges against Murray, but the investigation is reportedly still ongoing.

“I was at my house in New York. You know, another day,” Jackson said of the day she learned Michael had died. “Another morning. And I get a call … [my assistant] said, ‘Your brother’s been taken to the hospital. It’s on CNN right now,’ ” she told Roberts. “I called everyone’s [phones]. There’s a line busy or — someone wasn’t picking up. I spoke to mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya. I told them to call me when they got to the hospital. And I remember thinking nobody’s calling me back, so I tried calling again, and that’s how I found out that he was no longer … I couldn’t believe it.”

In the November 18th interview, Janet also reminisces about her close childhood with Michael, what it was like growing up in the Jackson family and the last time she saw her brother. “We had a lot of fun, laughing. …I was being silly, acting silly,” Janet said of seeing MJ two days before her birthday in May 2009, “And he was sitting in front of me and just cracking up, laughing at me. I was being loud. And he thought it was so funny.”

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Michael Jackson - Chicago Music Head 1 528 09-06-2026, 12:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Michael Jackson - Thriller - Filming Locations - 1983 vs 2025 ChrisBungo 6 3,553 31-10-2025, 18:49
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  NEW ALBUM: Jackson Wang - MagicMan 2 Music Head 0 1,461 01-08-2025, 11:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jackson Wang - Magic Man Music Head 0 648 25-09-2022, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Jackson Wang - Mirrors (ep) Music Head 1 1,359 09-11-2019, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Janet & Daddy Yankee - Made For Now Music Head 0 1,076 03-09-2018, 10:37
Last Post: Music Head
  Janet Jackson - Unbreakable Music Head 4 2,235 17-10-2015, 10:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  JANET JACKSON "no sleeep" CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,640 07-07-2015, 05:04
Last Post: TheNeedleDrops
  Great news! Giorgio Moroder is back! jazzboCR 3 2,595 26-06-2015, 19:29
Last Post: TheNeedleDrops
  Michael Jackson - Thriller Music Head 11 4,278 24-10-2014, 06:46
Last Post: abbygale45

Forum Jump: