Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would you like to see on MD?
#41
Tiggi Wrote:Is there a facility currently to jump straight to the first unread post in a thread ??

I've just had a good look, and can't find a way to do this.

With the increases in post volumes the site is experiencing, this will be increasingly valauble.

Take a look at the 'New Posts' link at the top of every page. That will list all the new posts since your last visit.

To answer your question. Where a thread has multiple pages of replies. Look for this little image next to the thread name browsing the forum:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

By clicking that little link, it will scroll to the new posts automatically since your last visit.

Hope that helps,
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#42
If we offered a dedicated reviews section. Are their people here that would be willing to contribute by writing reviews?

It is an idea under consideration for early next years 'major site' planned improvements and updates.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#43
Maybe. I dunno yet.
Reply
#44
ambernector Wrote:If we offered a dedicated reviews section. Are their people here that would be willing to contribute by writing reviews?

It is an idea under consideration for early next years 'major site' planned improvements and updates.
I think this is a good idea even though I don't feel as if I will be able to contribute. I'm just not very good at elaborating on the pros and cons of a piece of music. I just like it or I don't. I'm one of those "It has a good beat and it's easy to dance to. I give it a 85" guys.

Reply
#45
I'll give it a try!!
Reply


Forum Jump: