11-12-2019, 04:42
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019, 04:45 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
Spotify listen:
released back in July
featured in two of the 'best album of the year' lists ive posted so I thought id give it a go.
American alt/indi-rocker
im hearing little bits of XTC and a touch of Joy Division on a couple of tracks
the dude hanged himself after years of addiction, marriage breakdown and depression just a month after this was released.
you can hear the sorrow and sadness in the songs (hindsight is a wonderful thing!)
anyway, had I have listened to this one back in July it would have been on the 'to purchase' list for sure
superb album IMO
a selection of tracks from the album:
I loved being my mother's son https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRe0v_RhxWk audio
all my happiness is gone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUBbROsXBw video
darkness and cold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZKMa-ByLBQ video
margarita's at the mall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl1f1fpbKjQ audio
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

