Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Kaiser Chiefs "duck"
#1
[Image: 220px-Kaiser_Chiefs_-_Duck.png]

Spotify listen:

UK alt-rock band's sixth album, I own three plus a compilation...
good solid group...
only way I can really describe them and their music is by calling them "England's Killers/Brandon Flowers"
superb stuff,
I was going to say its on the "to purchase" list, but I already bought it this morning LOL

already posted the first single, Record Collection, so heres the latest single complete with a dumbass video!



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
another good album from you mate
this band never clicked here
last 4 albums have not even charted
stupid americans

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 50 01-10-2026, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 155 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 135 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 108 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 207 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 277 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 230 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 339 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 243 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 268 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: