Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
22-11-2009, 20:53
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2009, 21:48 by Kazz.)
Hedley the Rock, Punk band came out with a new album called: The Show Must Go
The tracks are:
1 Cha-Ching
2 Don't Talk to Strangers
3 Scream
4 Hands Up
5 Amazing
6 Shelter
7 Young and Stupid
8 Perfect
9 Sweater Song
10 9 Shades of Red
11 Friends
12 Goodbye (Bonus Track)
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
Haven;t heard these guys before.. will try them sure..
thanks.
Posts: 572
Threads: 52
Joined: Sep 2009
Why does the topic show as Hinder.
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
It was a typo. i tried to change the title but it didnt work out to well
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
Kazz Wrote:It was a typo. i tried to change the title but it didnt work out to well
I have corrected this for you. Assuming you meant 'Hedley'?
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Thank You Admin
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!