Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rihanna News
#1
from mtv

[Image: 281x211.jpg]

With Rated R now in stores, fans will most likely be trying to decipher which songs are about Rihanna's relationship with Chris Brown. While there are tracks about her ex-boyfriend, Rihanna wanted to make sure fans knew that she's more than just that one relationship.

"Today, I am strong, very fearless, brave," Rihanna told MTV News. "I love taking risks. I'm not afraid of the unknown."

The album, which had Rihanna hitting the studio with collaborators like Justin Timberlake, Tricky Stewart and Ne-Yo, was one of those risks. It deviates from her club-banging pop songs to a harder-edge hip-hop/pop sound.

"This album is an expression of all those feelings that I went through in the last eight months, just different emotions," she said of the aftermath of Brown's assault. "All of it isn't angry, all of it isn't dark and sad, 'cause I didn't go through that the whole time. That was part of it. It was really a roller coaster, and you get that when you're listening to the album."

As for the songs that touch on her tumultuous relationship with Brown, listeners will get an intimate look into her world. "The feelings that I went through and exactly what was going through my mind and how I felt," she said of what she addresses on the album. "I really vented on this album, and as I said before, all of it isn't about that specific relationship or what I went through, 'cause that's not who I am. That's not all of who I am."

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Rihanna - Breakin' Dishes Music Head 0 537 28-09-2025, 12:18
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Rihanna - Lift Me Up Music Head 1 755 11-11-2022, 13:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rihanna - Kiss It Better Music Head 3 2,035 17-04-2016, 10:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Rihanna - Needed Me Music Head 1 1,707 17-02-2016, 15:16
Last Post: Mr.Smolski
  Rihanna ft. Drake - Work Music Head 1 1,370 04-02-2016, 10:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rihanna's BBHMM, thoughts? binhnguyenmoz 3 2,093 05-11-2015, 22:02
Last Post: lady layne
  Great news! Giorgio Moroder is back! jazzboCR 3 2,600 26-06-2015, 19:29
Last Post: TheNeedleDrops
  The Scheme Cover Rihanna, Kanye & Mcartney geeeaidan 3 2,346 05-05-2015, 10:59
Last Post: xample
  Shakira ft. Rihanna - Can't Remember To Forget You Music Head 3 2,126 28-01-2014, 23:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rihanna - What Now Music Head 0 866 06-11-2013, 11:20
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: