Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2009
Hi guys! My name is Ron and I'm new to this forums but certainly not new to music. I love songs which the alternative genre, r n b, and some ballad. I'm hoping to discuss and at the same time learn new music from you!

mile:
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
welcome to MD
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
welcome
aha, another country to notch on our belt
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Ron, & a warm welcome to Music Discussion.
This is certainly a good place to pick up on new music.
Hope you enjoy the site...
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
hello!!!! hope you enjoy it here......
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2009
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm hoping to contribute here.
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!