Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
YouTube - Joey McIntyre - Here We Go Again (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
i have been playing this video loads and really quite like his new song!!!
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
it was.......................ok
I actually liked it until they started that distorted vocals crap in the chorus.
That ruined it for me. But then I guess it wouldn't be "pop" by todays standards without some of that techno stuff in there.
thanks for sharing.
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
Music Head Wrote:I actually liked it until they started that distorted vocals crap in the chorus.
That ruined it for me. But then I guess it wouldn't be "pop" by todays standards without some of that techno stuff in there.
thanks for sharing.
i agree about the techno stuff, when i first heard t i wasnt so sure but it grew on me
we can conquer this great divide-hanson