15-07-2013, 11:15
My name is Paweł I come from Poland
I'm very interested in what other people are listening to... and I like to share my favorite songs, compositions
I hope I'm in the right place.
I play the piano for several years. Am I good at it? You'll see! ;]] Finally, I recorded videos after a long time of planning. I have no a favorite genre of music, I just listen to what gives me a pleasure
)
Here is the link to my channel on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PawelOpyd
I wish you a pleasant viewing and listening
)
I'm very interested in what other people are listening to... and I like to share my favorite songs, compositions
I hope I'm in the right place.I play the piano for several years. Am I good at it? You'll see! ;]] Finally, I recorded videos after a long time of planning. I have no a favorite genre of music, I just listen to what gives me a pleasure
)Here is the link to my channel on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PawelOpyd
I wish you a pleasant viewing and listening
)

