Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Crowded House - "dreamers are waiting"
#1
[Image: 220px-Crowded_House_-_Dreamers_Are_Waiting.png]

Deezer listen:

their seventh
first after an eleven year break.
Neil Finn has recorded five in that time plus become a full time touring member of Fleetwood Mac.
all the usual typical Neil Finn sounds here, 
lovely harmonies, melodies and lyrics from Finn.
its not a classic CH album by any means but it is pretty good, no filler at all....
nice album

favorite track on one listen:





There's just enough right now
To go around
There were six of us but somehow
Now there's 17

It's been a wait
At Mr Chow's for peking duck
Just enough right now
To put that madness in your heart

Sweet tooth
And you don't remember
Can't find anyone
To tell your troubles to
Sweet tooth
You can't resist it
How could anyone
With that sugar in their mouth

Just enough right now
To go around
Chocolate swirl, sugar plum
Go lie down
Buzzing out, go crazy now
Can't find sweetness in your heart, yeah

Sweet tooth
And you don't remember
Can't find anyone
To tell your troubles to
Sweet tooth
You don't resist it
Put that sugar in your mouth

I will never know when I've had enough
I will never know when I've had enough
Feel it travelling in my blood
Feel it beating in my heart
I will never know when I've had enough
I will never know when I've had enough
Butterfly kisses like a drug
I will never know till the sugars all run out

Sweet tooth
And you don't remember
And you can't find anyone
To tell your troubles to
Sweet tooth
Don't resist it
How could anyone
Put that madness in your heart
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
^Need to make time to listen to this one. Not sure when but will get to it at some point!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Reply
#3
Damn!
i expected the album to go straight in at #1 here this week....but #2 is okay

thinking top 5 debut in the UK tomorrow and possibly top 20 in the USA next week.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Lizzy McAlpine - Angel Music Head 0 19 Yesterday, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young & Chrome Hearts - "second song" CRAZY-HORSE 0 122 22-09-2026, 11:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Sara Bareilles - Good Grief Music Head 0 150 15-09-2026, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Sienna Spiro - Visitor Music Head 1 428 19-07-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Myles Smith - My Mess, My Heart, My Life Music Head 1 407 07-07-2026, 01:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Keith Urban - Flow State Music Head 1 480 29-06-2026, 12:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Niall Horan - Dinner Party Music Head 0 397 18-06-2026, 11:51
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Malcolm Todd - Do That Again Music Head 1 439 17-06-2026, 12:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Paul McCartney - "the boys of dungeon lane" CRAZY-HORSE 4 907 12-06-2026, 16:13
Last Post: Ruby
  NEW ALBUM: Josh Groban - Cinematic Music Head 0 420 23-05-2026, 11:46
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: