Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi, Im new
#1
Hello there. Im new on this forum, Just thought I'd say hello. I like all kinds of music apart from Hip hop and dance music, and I like some indie but not a lot, only really the older stuff or indie bands doing something different who aren't annoying and twee.
Reply
#2
hi and welcome to MD. Where in the world are you located?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
:welcome: to the site

Reply
#4
Hello Mr. B, and welcome to Music Discussion.

Hope you enjoy the site...
Reply
#5
welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#6
Hello there. Im new on this forum, Just thought I'd say hello. I like all kinds of music apart from Hip hop and dance music, and I like some indie but not a lot, only really the older stuff or indie bands doing something different who aren't annoying and twee.
Reply


Forum Jump: