07-10-2021, 12:12
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #1
now I'm torn
stupidest move of the year
EJ or Coldplay?
I don't like it
now I'm torn
stupidest move of the year
EJ or Coldplay?
I don't like it
|
NEW SINGLE: Coldplay x BTS - My Universe
|
|
07-10-2021, 12:12
enters the Billboard Hot 100 Songs chart at #1
now I'm torn stupidest move of the year EJ or Coldplay? I don't like it
07-10-2021, 12:26
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021, 13:21 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
i say Elton wins the award hands down becuase we expext crap from Coldplay over the last decade...
as a footnote, i currently have Coldplay's "a rush of blood to the head" in the car (along with LC and Charli XCX), will post my revisited thoughts on it over the weekend....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|