Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I love the song, but I don't know the name. Please help!
#1
Hey everyone,
please can you tell me what song is here when they are dancing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk32crtXcRo
If you know, please tell me singer or name of song. I would be very grateful.
Reply
#2
Someone replied in the commentaries of the video:

Lara Fabian - Je suis Malade
Reply
#3
Thank you!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,429 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,254 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,349 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,411 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: