Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey There
#1
I'm from Toronto, Canada.

I love rock n roll, live gigs, especially in small bar settings.

Cheers!
Reply
#2
Hi and welcome to MD. Out of interest, were you a maybe of MD before in the old site before 2007? We had someone back then with the same user name, just wondering if the same person.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Welcome Janie

I'm with you on the small setting gigs.

Arena rock sucks.

Reply
#4
Music Head Wrote:Welcome Janie

I'm with you on the small setting gigs.

Arena rock sucks.


I don't thnk it sucks but yeah - small gigs are more exciting

Hi and welcome, Janie
Reply
#5
ambernector Wrote:Hi and welcome to MD. Out of interest, were you a maybe of MD before in the old site before 2007? We had someone back then with the same user name, just wondering if the same person.

Yup, I remember Janie. Must be her...

Welcome back Janie, & enjoy the site.
Reply
#6
Tiggi and AmberNector - I hate to disappoint, but I am new.

CMB1888 & Music Head- Arena rock has it's own benefits, but for me it's more drawbacks. There's something special about a small(er) room full of people watching a band.
Reply
#7
Small rock rocks.

I don't even attend seated concerts anymore.
General Admission is where it's at.:rockon:
Reply
#8
janie_jones Wrote:Tiggi and AmberNector - I hate to disappoint, but I am new.

CMB1888 & Music Head- Arena rock has it's own benefits, but for me it's more drawbacks. There's something special about a small(er) room full of people watching a band.

OK, apologies.

What are the chances of that happening ??

Welcome anyway.
Reply
#9
Tiggi Wrote:OK, apologies.

What are the chances of that happening ??

Welcome anyway.
I know I'm late with this but I also had the same thought as ambernector and Tigger!
Welcome Janie! Confusedmile:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply
#10
hi every one
I am newbie here.I just a fan of music .i think this is appopiate place for me so that i can get good fan of music.

_______
Reply


Forum Jump: