Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't remember the name of the band...
#1
In the 1990s, a friend of mine introduced me to a band that sounded something like Radiohead. I cannot remember the name of the band, I only remember two words from my favorite song on the album and they were "Helena speaks..." I have been looking for that band on the internet for weeks, and I can't come up with anything. I would know the name if I heard it, but it's been fifteen years since I first heard it. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone can think of what the name of the band night be, that would be awesome!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alte Rock Band matt matthew 0 670 08-01-2026, 16:25
Last Post: matt matthew
  NEW ALBUM: Miles Kane - "one man band" CRAZY-HORSE 0 996 11-08-2023, 22:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Dave Matthews Band - Walk Around The Moon Music Head 1 1,156 01-06-2023, 11:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Michael Head & The Red Elastic Band "dear scott" CRAZY-HORSE 0 779 10-06-2022, 18:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: PUP - The Unraveling Of PUPThe Band Music Head 0 916 19-04-2022, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Band Of Horses - Things Are Great Music Head 1 935 22-03-2022, 22:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Band Of Horses "in need of repair" CRAZY-HORSE 0 899 10-01-2022, 00:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: A Day To Remember - You're Welcome Music Head 1 1,046 19-03-2021, 13:53
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Dave Matthews Band - Come Tomorrow Music Head 1 1,380 18-08-2018, 19:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Band Of Horses "into my arms" CRAZY-HORSE 3 3,056 07-04-2018, 16:56
Last Post: Ruby

Forum Jump: