Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings from the 719 (CO Springs)
#1
Hello everybody, I am Tim From Colorado.
I am a big fan of Black Metal, Avante-Garde, Drone, Noise, Sludge, Stoner, Prog, Technical, and Instrumental rock.
My favorite bands include Sunn O))), Xasthur, Between the Buried and Me, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Earth, Sleep, High On Fire, Mastodon, Boris, Oren Ambarchi, and a few guilty pleasures like Chevelle and old Evans Blue:redface: (even though i despise anything mainstream)
Reply
#2
Welcome

Do you sometimes go by Iota or maybe Blessed Dead?

Reply
#3
Yeah that's my fake account. Congratulations, you've sucessfully uncovered my secret.
Reply
#4
Hi o/o/ void, & welcome to MD.

Your musical tastes & mine probably won't intersect too much, but there are others on here who listen to that sort of thang.

Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply
#5
Greetings Tim/Void/Iota-In-Disguise, welcome.

I'm a fan of the music you list. I hope you post often.
Reply
#6
lol i know noting about the music you post but wownt hold that against you:biggrin:

welcome
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#7
hi and welcome. Make sure to come again :wink:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply


Forum Jump: