Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Love Vinyl!!
#1
I recently obtained my first vinyl record and I'm pretty much hooked!! I was just told about Record Store Day, which I am ridiculously excited about! To make my life even better, I discovered that Them Crooked Vultures, Queens of the Stone Age and Sonic Youth are all coming out with vinyl on April 17th!!!! There are also a bunch of other artists releasing stuff that same day http://www.recordstoreday.com/

Which release are you most excited for??
Reply
#2
you are strange

Reply
#3
I'm not much into vinyl records because I don't have anything to play them on Tongue ..

so I don't know

but yeah..you are strange
Reply
#4
I'm into 8 track tapes :eek:
Reply
#5
Wax cylinders for me...
Reply
#6
Tee hee.... That's TOO funny Tiggi :biggrin:
Reply
#7
I love vynil, too...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Neil Young & Crazy Horse "standing in the light of love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 824 02-07-2022, 08:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Anyway You Want It For Love (Official Lyric Video) - Shawn Adam Williams SouthernCroon87 0 723 05-06-2021, 22:00
Last Post: SouthernCroon87
  NEW SONG: Myles Kennedy - "love rain down" CRAZY-HORSE 0 713 09-05-2021, 21:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Imelda May "made to love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 792 04-03-2021, 21:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Huey Lewis & The News "her love is killin' me" CRAZY-HORSE 0 806 20-02-2020, 15:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Mike Love "do it again" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,235 05-07-2017, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Foo Fighter Fans Will Love Jon Campos and the Incurables BobMoran 0 1,507 17-02-2017, 01:36
Last Post: BobMoran
  Quireboys "twisted love" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,886 12-09-2016, 10:56
Last Post: Music Head
  "Love in Vain": my interpretation of this beautiful song Jimi Moraes 1 1,851 27-01-2016, 06:28
Last Post: hemantwps
  Steven Tyler - Love Is Your Name Music Head 2 2,279 17-07-2015, 07:01
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: