Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
music trials
#1
http://www.joytry.com/et/browse.do?tagId=16&tag=music

The list is all the major entertainment companies we found who are offering the free trial to the music lovers to try out their service. We think it could benefit the members in this forums who would like to take advantage of the trial period.

It also include the sign up and cancellation tips for each trial that we collected by trying it out ourselves of their services. It would help users who would like to use them.
Reply
#2
I used several of the music free trials in the list. Yahoo Music so far was the best in my opinion. Even though it is not in mp3 format, you could use some recording software to record it while listening. First time heard about JoyTry. Hope to see more free music trials in the list.
Reply
#3
I am removing the word 'Free' from your thread title. As a community we have learnt that nothing is for free.

I am giving you the chance to edit this thread to tell us what the link is about, as I don't have a clue and frankly not interested to click on the link to find out. If this is not done in the next 24 hours then consider this thread deleted. You have been given another chance to promote properly and not lazy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,659 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,403 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,958 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,814 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,794 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,414 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,668 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,206 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,702 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: