Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello From Canada
#1
Hey everybody. I am a massive music fan (as I am sure all of you are) and I love most genres (modern country, no thanks lol). I am interested to hear what everyone else loves to listen to and want to share my favorites.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Reply
#2
Welcome to the site.

You can find someone with about every musical taste here.

I'm with you on that modern country, although I do like traditional country.

Reply
#3
hi and welcome to md
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#4
Hi Droolian, & welcome to Music Discussion.

Is that name a reference to Julian Cope by any chance ??

If you can't find a recommendation for something you'll like here, all hope is lost.

Enjoy the site...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello i'm olivier from canada, montreal quebec, i'm a fan of electro music fiestamix 0 824 14-02-2015, 16:39
Last Post: fiestamix
  Hi guys, new member from Montreal Canada! Godinshackles 3 1,752 05-11-2013, 01:01
Last Post: rockstarinmypastlife
  Howdy, my name is victor y'all! Hola at you all the way from Montreal Canada! littledrummerboy 4 2,864 13-07-2011, 17:31
Last Post: Tiggi
  hello from canada! protestmyhero 8 2,815 16-10-2010, 16:02
Last Post: mckilmer
  Hello from Canada Jenny 3 1,733 25-02-2010, 22:17
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: