Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ultimate Kaos-cassanova
#1
YouTube - Casanova - Ultimate Kaos

i love this song
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply
#2
Dear Good Lord...

When I read the name Ultimate Kaos.. I was expecting something ROCKish or freaky electronic stuff... I should start paying more attention to the boards before checking out a topic...

Not a bad song though, just not my thing.
Reply
#3
carbon_psycho Wrote:Dear Good Lord...

When I read the name Ultimate Kaos.. I was expecting something ROCKish or freaky electronic stuff... I should start paying more attention to the boards before checking out a topic...

Not a bad song though, just not my thing.


oh sweetie, lol, i do listen to some rock music but i am a pop tart at heart and well, ultimate kaos were take thats support act way back when
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Reply


Forum Jump: