Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blog... Did you know?
#1
Did you know that you can customise the style of your Music Discussion blog page?

Simply click 'Blogs' at the top of any page. Once loaded, you will see a small link beneath named 'Blog Settings' click this link to change anything about your personal blog.
Reply
#2
I did not.
Reply
#3
I no more knew that than I or The Viscounts knew the answer to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9fIbhyACU8 No mere minimal-talent 1-hit wonders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZYX6-Mpdg and "Night Train" ++: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LAyA9eyfI << may not be the same group as the vocal aggregation but great fun nonetheless. Get down with yo' bad self.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You Blog?? PennyLane 14 4,468 18-02-2014, 06:22
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Need help with a blog. carbon_psycho 24 6,501 01-02-2010, 23:49
Last Post: Iota
  Blog writers ambernector 3 2,140 27-12-2009, 06:23
Last Post: rfarrah
  Great new music blog ReturnTicket 0 1,909 03-04-2008, 19:22
Last Post: ReturnTicket

Forum Jump: