Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
when you're having one of those days, or just in a grump ( me today-i need my shift to end already

) what music do you listen to to put a smile on your face?
i usually find hanson ( no surprises there ) or the beautiful south (maybe surprisingly) cheer me up
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
I haven't had "one of those days" since I quit working.
Back then, maybe Zeppelin, Floyd, Springsteen.
Posts: 155
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2009
Thrash. Not pop, but very cathartic.
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
I know what you mean....
I sometimes listen to Madonna, Avril Lavigne, sometimes I have been known to put on some Britney Spears, although she doesn't always cheer me up.
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 26
Threads: 3
Joined: Dec 2009
kerry101 Wrote:i usually find hanson ( no surprises there ) or the beautiful south (maybe surprisingly) cheer me up
Wow, what a strange combination. I'm a little surprised about Beautiful South as cheer up music overall, but there are certainly some songs (Perfect 10 for example) that always make me smile.
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
asp3 Wrote:Wow, what a strange combination. I'm a little surprised about Beautiful South as cheer up music overall, but there are certainly some songs (Perfect 10 for example) that always make me smile.
lol that is a good one to sing along too, i normally have a good old sing along to a little time-you can do it and vent everything as the song does, and feel better by the end of those few minutes, and then chill down to dream a little dream:biggrin:
we can conquer this great divide-hanson