Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requests For Albums To Review
#31
I'm fed up of your negative approach

I'm out of here !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
#32
Hey, hey! I think that's the first time I approached you negatively, no need to get all emotional about it. You know, this is some kind of baptism by fire. You failed.
#33
Hey, I hope this misunderstanding will stop. Iota likes to be the Villain of Music Discussion; as there's a villain in every sphere of life to maintain balance, it's no big deal. Mario and Bowser kinda like each-other in some way.

So my next suggestion of review is the upcoming album from Cypress Hill - Rise Up that will come out on April 20 everywhere. This rap band is the only one I enjoy (can we include Gorillaz as a rap band?) and I possess and love all 7 albums to date. It's been 6 years since their last album, Till Death Do Us Part, released in 2004. So I don't need to explain how much I'm expecting this release.
#34
Music Head Wrote:She & Him (Volume 2) is another one I would like to hear.

I second this one as I've just borrowed it
#35
Looks like we're on hiatus for now

#36
Drealm Wrote:Hey, I hope this misunderstanding will stop. Iota likes to be the Villain of Music Discussion; as there's a villain in every sphere of life to maintain balance, it's no big deal. Mario and Bowser kinda like each-other in some way.

I don't see any villainy here. I just wanted to know why he disapproves of downloads but Mr. Mimosa went ballistic right away.
#37
Iota Wrote:I don't see any villainy here. I just wanted to know why he disapproves of downloads but Mr. Mimosa went ballistic right away.

Yes his reaction was intense; you were not that bad.

I say villain for fun; I just realized by reading you that you like challenging/teasing us sometimes. And I think it's ok as long as it does not become personal, that's all.

To come back to main subject of this thread, if I understand correctly, if Gryphon never come back here, this "request for album to review" will be dead? I don't know exactly how it works; I suppose that if he started this, he is the only "administrator" so all this will stop?
#38
Nobody's irreplacable.
#39
Music Head Wrote:Looks like we're on hiatus for now

I assumed as gryphon was still posting that this would just start up again but ok.


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Album Poll Requests Music Head 91 50,106 22-02-2016, 19:55
Last Post: oldies65
  About links to albums to listen and review: The Final Rules Please Drealm 11 6,080 29-01-2012, 12:32
Last Post: Jerome
  Further Suggestions For The Album Review gryphon 13 5,291 31-07-2010, 02:21
Last Post: Thraak
  How The Album Review Works gryphon 0 6,846 07-06-2010, 17:27
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Fourteen Review Avi Buffalo.............Avi Buffalo gryphon 6 3,168 04-06-2010, 09:31
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Thirteen Review ............Rise Up .....Cypress Hill gryphon 10 5,245 11-05-2010, 00:22
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Eleven Review: ...............She and Him Volume Two gryphon 12 5,640 27-04-2010, 20:40
Last Post: CMB1888
  Interview : The Weekly Album Review ! gryphon 6 3,163 22-04-2010, 17:49
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Twelve Review........Cornershop.........Judy Sucks A Lemon For Breakfast gryphon 3 2,576 20-04-2010, 20:16
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Eight Album Review.....Coheed and Cambria – Year Of The Black Rainbow gryphon 9 4,915 13-04-2010, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: