Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with identifying a song, please?
#1
Hi!

I heard a song a while ago but can't find any information about it anywhere.
I was able to catch some of the lyrics but can't be sure since English isn't my native language:

"Some folks laugh and some folks crumble, some folks walk and some folks stumble. What's life but a daydream after all? When you're young the world's a garden..."

"My, what a funny little world this is..."

If there's anyone who recognized the song and knows anything about it... could you please help me? I'd really love to learn more!

Thank you =)

~language
Reply
#2
My, What A Funny Little World This Is!/ words by Lewis and Benett

Here you are:
http://130.74.92.141/cdm4/item_viewer.ph...SOPTR=1563

I'm so generous, I uploaded it to mediafire for you - it's in pretty poor quality though (96kbps):
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmgiroyexn2
Reply
#3
Wow, that's some accurate details. I wouldn't ever have known to look for it from where you found it.
Thank you so much Iota! =)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,431 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,947 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,313 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,256 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,353 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,413 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: