Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Playing in a roof
#1
Hi guys and girls =P

I remember long time ago like 10 years ago i guess, or more, that i saw a music video where there was a band playing in a roof on a building, i believe there were 3, 2 guys 1 girl (not sure)and they were playing and they were surrounded by cables of the instruments, on the floor of course, the cables were coming from a room (not sure about that) And i think the girl was the bassist, =P and at the end of the video the singer jump from the building and there was a rose falling. not sure about that part.

The Genre is basically rock! or alternative i guess =P

So i need your help... what band was that? and the name of the song. the year well don't know i think it was Mid Nineties or early 2000s

Well i hope i get an answer from you people!

Sorry for my English! Take care all =)
Reply
#2
Sorry,

I can't help...
Reply
#3
This video show the ending of a movie, 10 Things I hate about you, there is a band playing a song on a roof. Maybe that's what you're looking for, that's all I can do for you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_VOMg_d3TSY

Go to 3:20 to see what I talk about; there is some movie extract before it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  music playing in the background kultni klasik 1 1,113 12-02-2013, 15:17
Last Post: michaelM

Forum Jump: