Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
ok, i know they aren't cool-but i have re-discovered the album Brotherhood by Micheal jacksons newphews and have been thoroughly enjoying it, especially the song I need you, which was incidentally, the first cd i purchased!!!
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 417
Threads: 183
Joined: Dec 2007
God I remember 3T. How long was it when they released that album?
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
that would be about 1995 ish i think........
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Posts: 14
Threads: 5
Joined: Jul 2010
Wow, I remember them I think I have them on tape somewhere - now that is old! I wonder if they will make a comeback soon, I have a feeling they might. Without sounding insensitive, this would be the prefect time to market them in the aftermath of MJ's death. It would be like a momento, well I guess that's what people in the music idustry might think?
Posts: 387
Threads: 67
Joined: Oct 2009
lol i would like that...well if the boybands insist on riding the comeback bike, they might as well all do it
we can conquer this great divide-hanson