Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi everyone
#1
I love listening to new music and sharing what Ive found with others. I love Rock, Metal, and Punk. My favorite bands right now are:
Fit for Rivals
Die Mannequin
Die So Fluid
The Action Design
Mudvayne
Megadeth

Hopefully I can learn about some new bands here.
Reply
#2
hi and welcome to MD
Reply
#3
Amazing, an American.

Welcome

Where at in Florida?

Reply
#4
Palm Coast, just north of Daytona Beach.
Reply
#5
welcome...you are talking 'real' punk,arent you? not the psuedo stuff they call 'punk' nowadays
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
mckilmer Wrote:Palm Coast, just north of Daytona Beach.

lived in Vero Beach for about 3 years.

Sister lives in Lauderdale, daughter in Viera (close to Cape Canaveral), nephew in Tampa.

Reply
#7
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:welcome...you are talking 'real' punk,arent you? not the psuedo stuff they call 'punk' nowadays

Dont know what you consider real punk. Lol. My favorite that I consider punk would probably be the Distillers. Dont know if that counts. I do like the old stuff like the sex pistols and the original Misfits.
Reply
#8
mckilmer Wrote:Dont know what you consider real punk. Lol. My favorite that I consider punk would probably be the Distillers. Dont know if that counts. I do like the old stuff like the sex pistols and the original Misfits.

pistols,clash,sham69,ramones etc...i like blink182/greenday etc but they are not 'real' punk, sorry im a traditionalist
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Forum Jump: