Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2010
Hi Guys,
Nice forum, glad to be here.
I'm from England and my favourite music is rock and jazz.
I like Dream Theater, Richie Kotzen, Spyro Gyra, Dave Weckl and anything that Dennis Chambers does.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi dtommy & welcome to MD.
Spyro Gyra's a name I haven't heard for years !!
Hope you enjoy the site.
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Welcome to MD ..............Hope you enjoy what we have to offer and that you will post often and stay for along time.
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome,enjoy your time here
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
bloody Englishmen or Brits, whichever you prefer.
Aren't there no damn Americans that like music?
just kidding tommy.
Welcome to the site mate.